Friday, June 12, 2015

1-On My Way Home


  
   I can only say WOW for this group. From the time I sat down on the seat till the end of the program. Not only because of the songs that they're singing, but also the numbers of the fans. I actually don't know that much about PTX. But because my sister is a fan of them, I had no choice but to listen to their  song. My sister would MAX THE VOLUME ON SPEAKER the time she always listen to their songs.
Its not that I didn't like them, but its just that I didn't have any interest and I didn't know how awesome they are. As I listen to their songs, I got interested to them the time that they sang a song that I liked.
 Because I knew they were singing covers, I made them the same low level as the other covers that are on the youtube. But this guyz are different. Sometimes I think their version is better than the original. From that time on I am also a fan of PTX,especially KEVIN!!! So when the time my sister said she got 2 tickets for the concert, I shouted "YEAH!!!".  

  The place of the concert was at Smart Araneta Coliseum. Took about 1 hours only to just sit on the seat. And the surprising thing is that it didn't even took 1 hour for the seats to be full.  People were already screaming before the concert even started XD. And as they came out, those at the front stood and all you can hear is scream!! And all climax of each song, you cant hear they singing because the fans shouting louder than the speaker. I was filming the concert but i wasn't able to film the whole 1 and a half hour because my phone said,"You don't have anymore Space!!" And the best part that everyone in the concert likes is the time that we sing together with the PTX!!  As the concert finished many were gathering on the clothes and album that PTX were selling, leaving nothing left. I had a great time that day and I am looking forward for the next time i can hear their LIVE:)   

For those that want to see the video of the concert, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V77TA6encTg.
Thanks for reading until the end, let me hear your comments and God bless:)




1 comment:

  1. I envy you so much Vince! Haha. It's just because you got to attend their concert!!! I also wanted to attend but I dont have enough money. haha. I agree that pentatonix is really a great group and like you, I admire them so much !

    ReplyDelete