Saturday, August 1, 2015

10-My use of money

  How do you save money? There are many ways to do so. As for me, I get 150 per day for my school allowance. I only use 100 a day, saving 50 and with the left 100, I buy only the food that can satisfy me so that I won't use anymore amount of money and save the rest. Sometimes on the way home you will feel thirsty or hungry, and most of the time use money to buy something that is near you to satisfy yourself.
Even I sometimes do buy food when I'm on my way home, but most of the times before I buy stuff, I remember what my father use to say to me when I buy some thing, "Before you buy something my son, you have to think wisely if that is really important or not, just as you buy food. Even you buy food outside, we still have food at home. So if you want to save money, think twice." As soon I remember what he said to me, I always go back home not using any money. And as I save my money every week, the coins goes to my piggy bank, and I save the paper money to my bank account.

Now what do I use my money for? To tell the truth, I am good at saving money but I'm bad at using them. Just like the time I was in Japan. I was in Japan for my vacation and I was able to have a part time job. I was only able to get 1500 yen a day but I was able to save until 30'000 yen. I was so happy that I was able to save a big amount of money but I used it to buy what I wanted for so long, a PSvita.
I wasn't thinking about the things I can do with it in the future, I used it so that I could be satisfy myself that time. Just as this, I am not good at saving money, as soon as I save money, and as it is in my wallet I use it to buy something that I would soon regret buying it. As I look back at my past, I had never been wise to save money. I only use it for what I see now and not for the past. I always regret of what I was doing in the past. So that is why I decided to save. Save for my future, save so that I would be able to live a better life when I grew older. Now ask yourself this question, "How do you save money, and how are you going to use it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment