Saturday, July 25, 2015

9-Eye

  Eye, one of the most important parts of all living creature. Eye is the part that creates the image that we see now. Without it, we would have a hard time doing our daily life. Everyone must have their own eye sight, some may have a good eye sight, and some may not have any eye sight. I am one of the good eyesight people.
 
  My body was week when I was small, I had runny nose, red eyes, and many kinds of allergy. My mother always tells me to not always watch or play too much games be cause my eyes will get bad. But most of the time, I ignore those warnings. I always had red soaring eyes after I play computer games. Sometimes I over do it until my eye is too itchy that I cannot continue. And most of the times, my eye becomes like the picture on the right side( Well sometimes it becomes black..). Well its just my fault of not listening to my parents that's why it became like this. But even though I ignore my parents warning and they took away the computer from me, my parents still takes care of me.And now I am really thankful to the for what they have done for me.

I do not have any eye problems now. And I am still wondering why I am the only person in my family that is not wearing glasses. It doesn't mean that I want to wear one, but I just did not know why everyone's eye becomes bad. I watch and use computer more often than my sister but the one that gets a lower eye sight is my sister. Well I don't know if I will still have my good eyesight even I get old but I want to still have my good eyesight.

I really don't know what is best to retain a good eyesight, but this is what I often do.
1- Massage the surrounding of your eye for 1 minute. 2- Look at far away landscape if you feel your tired or dizzy. 3- Take a 1 minute break after 1 hour of use. 4- Practice reading a far away word to keep a good eyesight. Everyone are different from the beginning, so it doesn't mean that all of you can retain your eyesight like me, but its a worth to try. Actually this is one of the things to have a better focus on the computer so why not try it?




1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with your exercise regimen for the eyes Vince. :) In fact, I also do those from time to time, except maybe the 1 minute break every hour. :p
    Despite this, I could still maintain a 20/20 eyesight. Honestly, I've also been wondering about it because most of my free time is spent in front of my laptop.
    Well, I guess it must have something to do with my genes, so I have to thank my parents for that. XD

    ReplyDelete