Saturday, July 25, 2015

8- What Dreams and Imagination can do

   Everyone during their younger age must have dreamed or imagine themselves having super powers. Fire, water, earth light, dark, superhuman strength, super speed and so on. I also used to imagine my self having the power of fire, well even now I still imagine having those powers though....

I still remember myself playing with 5 of my playmates including my sister when I was still elementary. Fire, ice, water, plant, air and thunder. We all had our own powers(imaginary)
and we also acted like one. I was a fire man and I wasn't able to touch ice woman because she will melt, something like that. We drew our own character, we thought our own story, and we also thought our own enemies. We combined our imaginations together and we were able to enjoy our time together.

Just as this, as we imagine of something we can make something new. All of us has our own imagination galaxy in our mind. Just as I said "galaxy" the idea and thoughts(imagination) has no end. And I think this is something important for us to have a wide view. There are many kind of jobs that needs the mind of thinking. For example: Artist, decorator, architect, cartoonist, etc. All of them needs a mind to think, a mind to imagine so that the can make a wonderful thing.

Don't you think we need this kind of idea, this kind of way to think? Some people say that to make something nice they must have someone who has a good grades or good looks. But I don't think that's the point, If a person who has a wide imagination or way of thinking. God gave us the strength to decide, not only that but he gave us the mind to think/imagine things. Then why not just give a chance to those that has thoughts or a strength to imagine, and stop judging people by their grades and looks, because maybe they are better than you think they are.   


1 comment:

  1. I agree because I really love my imagination. in fact, I consider it one of my greatest friends. Never let your imagination be belittled by anyone.

    ReplyDelete