Saturday, July 18, 2015

7-Non colored Arts

One of the things that I do when I have free time is to draw. Drawing gives me the freedom of creating what I like. There is no bottom for art when you try to draw/create something. I draw because I can show others what I'm talented at.

I only draw something that already exist. I copy others arts, I
don't like making my original art. To say the truth, I am not talented at creating my own. I do change some parts when I draw, but I can't make something from a blank.

I was only a ball kid when I was still 5. But when a family of my fathers friend stayed with us, me and my sister changed.
We were only interested of what was only near us, but that family gave us the vision to create something, imagine something. We started from creating our own character into our own story. At first I only was doing it for fun. But when I had my free time, I started drawing other things.

Animal, thing, cartoon, manga, all of the things that I see I started to draw and ended up copying arts of others. I don't like using colors. I only draw with black pen and pencil. I do not know why but I'm not talented at painting, I'm not good at combining colors. But I'm fine with that. To put no color gives you the image of the combination of the art, that is why I like drawing black and white arts. 

   

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Vincent "To put no color gives you the image of the combination of the art" because black-and-white arts - if you look at it, color will eventually reveal itself to the admirer.

    ReplyDelete