Friday, July 17, 2015

6- Animals

Some of my friends were talking about Animals so I would like to talk about how I think about Animals.

 There are cute and scary animals. Dog, cat, bird and fish are the famous animals that we call pets. I had 3 dogs, 5 turtles, 2 hens, 2 rabbits and a bunch of fish through out my life. Now in my house we have 1 dog and 5 fish. I'm the one who takes care of them. But this is actually a miracle for me, because I had a big allergy of animals. I was sneezing and had a very red eye just being near an animal. I always wanted a pet when I was 5 years old. I was raised at Thai-land for 7 years and most of my friends had a pet. They said they are cute and playful which made me so jealous. I remember me and my sister asking our parents to buy one. So my father got us one dog. I was so happy that time. I played it until my mother said to stop because of my allergy. Time pass by and 2 of my pet was left behind at Thai-land and I went to Japan. I had some rets but non of them stayed so long due to my allergy and how we take care of them. I was able to be friendly to any kind of animal/pet I met. But because of my allergy I was not able to enjoy the time with them. But one day my allergy went away.

I was also allergy to pollen. I had stuck nose and red eyes. I had trouble always with it so my father brought me to a special doctor that changed everything. The Hospital was 40 square meters. I thought my father was tricked from a person, but this was actually the only necessary space for the doctor. The doctor was blind. The nurse was helping him when he needs to find something. But the surprising thing was he know about how severe my body was. He checked my body and told me what are the problems of having my runny nose and red eyes. He massaged my body and crack(sound) some of my bones just like I do with my fingers. He gave me some advices how to solve my allergy.
I thought he was a magician, from that day my allergy reduced. I was able to play more and when I had my problems again we just went back to the hospital. Now I am able to take care better than before and as I do the advices that the doctor said to me, i didn't have anymore problems.

Now I want to tell you about how animals acts. Before you get near to an animal you need to know about that specific animal. Especially the time they get angry and when they like it. Also the situation they are. If they are hungry then be careful because they might attack you. If they are playful then its fine to play with them but you must not over do it or they will attack you. One of the trick to be close to them is give food. Second is to make them smell your hand. Showing them that you are not their enemy is the most important thing for the animals. Even you are just passing by a street or space, there are animals that doesn't want you to come closer. Most of the times is because they are guarding something or someone.
  



No comments:

Post a Comment