Friday, July 17, 2015

5- How I think about making Friends

"Friend" is a special kind of person for us. But how well do we actually know about our friends?
I always think first what kind of person is he/she. How that person think, say and act. If they are really saying it from their heart or just by thoughts. How they think about me is what makes me always concern. 

I am now studying at the Philippines, but I was living at Japan so it was quite a challenge for me to make friends. How the Filipino be with each other is different from how the Japanese do. But it was easier for me to make friends because I understand what they say and because I came from Japan.
The problem was its hard for me to be in the same page with what they are saying.

There was this kind of word that my teacher said in Elementary, "Choose your friends wisely" at first I didn't understand what they were saying. I thought they were saying to be a loner. But that wasn't the point. There are just only two kind of person in this world. A person who thinks about only his/herself and a person who thinks about others. A person who only thinks about his/her benefit, is a person who doesn't help a person in need. They are a kind of person who only ask and doesn't give to others. On the other hand, a person who think about others will be their when in need. They will help you when you have trouble or questions. Sometimes they wont be helping but they will give you ideas. I don't know which king of person am I, but I am trying my best to be a person who thinks about others. Not just for my own benefit, but also for them. And I want to act from my heart not just my mind.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment