Friday, July 10, 2015

4-My FUTURE dreams....

Hey, have you ever experience this...When you awake from your dream you forget what you were dreaming, then a couple of weeks later you recognize  the dream that you had? Well if you had then it means were the same. Those that doesn't even know this, how do you feel about it? I feel it strange but I gain faith with it. Why do I think this way? Let me tell you a story of a small kid who got saved by this future dreaming.

There was a little boy in Japan always wondering why he had this strange dreams.Well most of you already know how this goes, the small boy is me. I was biking down the streets not even bothering what color the traffic light is. The when I was crossing, I just saw a truck that was still far away. Then I thought the next traffic light a few meters ahead will be the same, so I fasten my speed. Suddenly the dream that I bumped into a truck, flashed back into my mind. I strongly gripped the break pedal and barely stop before I hit the truck.Thanks to my dream, I only got scratch on my bike that bumped the truck.

Well just like this, some times future dreams help me from danger, some times it helps me if I'm in the right track. I studied in Japan for about 10 years. I thought I was going to finish my college there, but I came back to the Philippines. The first year stay in the Philippines, I had my culture shock.
Things that goes at Japan doesn't work at the Philippines. I was frustrated in the situation I was in, I actually doubt if God even loves me or not. But as I enter my college, I saw my dream again. I was in the library checking my assignments and my friend is asking me some question, and that's what happen. I knew the I was in the right track,and I heard God said to me, "This is your way" I felt relief.
After that day, I start to do my best in all I was going to do at school.

I gain faith with what is see in my future dreams, because I can see if God is giving me the right way to what I am suppose to be doing and what go wants me to do. I was afraid of dreams when I was little, but now, I am excited of what will happen and what kind of dreams will I be seeing. I just wish that the Bad dreams won't be happening though.... 

 



   


No comments:

Post a Comment