Wednesday, July 8, 2015

3-My gaming skills and what I play

Have you ever played games before? Do you liked the games? Was it Fun? Well I like games and I do them whenever I have free time. I play online games, shooting games, adventure games, RPG and so on. My favorite games are Clash of clans, Deadzone, Border Break, Modern Combat, Star warfare, God Eater, and so on. Actually I only play games that I like.

I play games with speed and tactics. Example, if I play Deadzone, I go with a shotgun(or sniper rifle) and assault rifle first. Dash to the enemy base and kill them from the black spot while they don't know where I am. After spotted and got killed, I change to sniper and rocket launcher, and do the same tactic. Some people think I play dirty, but I am just using their tactics against them. Which is...dirty. But I like it. When I use this tactic, I usually get 20 kills.

How about Clash Of Clans( C.O.C )? Well I have 2 accounts right now but I had about 10? Well I change many times my phone and I over load my other accounts so..yeah..I just suck at it. Well I don't care! I just play it for fun. Well my strategy are quite the same. Farming. Quick attacks and overcome them by hitting their weak points. Actually my defense is strong enough to stop  dragons, pekka, golems and lavahounder. I once didn't touch my account for four days and got 20 lost and 5 wins. 20 lost that my Town Hall( The 1 star to get a win) out side of my defenses, so it doesn't mean that I am weak. The greatest attack was the golems and  witches. Well they only got 38% of destroy and they only got the total of about 8,000 of loot from me. They weren't able to even reach my loot storage. That is how strong I am right now. Well anyway my strategies only are effective to those that are still amature. If a Pro attacks me, I think they would get 3 stars from me. Actually I don't mind, it's just a game..

I'm now at the Philippines and people here are addicted to League Of Legends, D.O.T.A. and others.
When I make new friends and they are a gamer, they ask me if I'm playing these games. I actually tried playing those games that they are suggesting. But I don't have any interest in those games. Seriously what is fun with that?? I just played only once so I don't know how fun it is to play L.O.L. and I'm not sure if I even understand it correctly. The main goal is to destroy the main tower of the opponent, 5 vs 5 battle royal. Its a sky view playing just as the picture on the left side. Using skills and purchasing equipments to fight better, and use teamwork to accomplish the goals and quests. Seems fun as hearing them playing it but its just not my type. I only play games that are close to real-life fighting. some thing like deadzone or counter strike. Actually I think if the game is some thing like L.O.L. isn't it too easy? I'm an assassin type so I sneak from the black spots. Maybe I'm just a coward, but who cares I play like this. 
 

Now I am craving for more fun games. As in a game that I wont get bored and continue for long. And tell me about your skills and tactics, maybe we might get along quite well...Maybe we might play together. Let me hear your suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. Did you just translate this from japanese? There are better terms for some of these words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well yes indeed. I only write the translated version that pops out from my mind.

      Delete