Monday, August 24, 2015

13-RELAX

Everybody feels stress and pressure. Some may have overcome but there are some people that can't release their stress. In some cases there are people who actually dies from it. This is why releasing or relaxing is necessary.
  
But what make you relax, how can you release your stress and pressure? Do you shout out loud all of your problems, or do you just hit it to something/someone? or are you a person that thinks more deeply and solves the problem?


 Most of the time I listen to music that I like so that I would forget about what is happening, music doesn't only have the beat that can make you dance and feel good, but for me it gives me different ways to think. It helps me when I study. The songs that I usually listen are heavy metal and a fast beat song. My parents always says that, "You won't be able to focus when you are listening to music." But I deny that, Everybody has their own ways to focus. Just as a person who likes tomato cannot say to one that has allergy that it is good, One cannot say others way of focusing to something.

I also go to gyms to release all the rest of my stress that are left even I sing songs. The first thing that I  would do is to run for 15 minutes with not slowing down the phase but rather increase the speed every 1 minute. After running, I would do the barbell until my arms won't raise up anymore. Afterwards I would do the running again but this time, the speed at the maximum and don't change the speed for 15 minutes.

You think this is too much? Well for me this is for the lack of my exercise comparing to the time when I was still in Japan. I remember that we would run the whole school for 30 minutes and after that we would do many kinds of training( Well some might say this is still loose). Back then I was just having fun playing with my friends even though I hate the practice. But now I just missed the hard work that we have done.    

And this is the best part that can release the stress and make me relax, swimming. Not just swimming front and back high and low makes me relax. But the water touching my body lets me free. Do you know this feeling? Feels like your just dipping your body in water but you will feel like its wrapping you body with nature all around you. I fell like the water takes all of your burden and gives you a light body. Not only that, but as you go under the water, you will only see a world of open sky with no sound and destruction. This is the ultimate thing for me to relax. From a body that burned up, to a body that release all of the heat. Some say that this is dangerous, but for me this is the only way that can make me relax and gain back my full strength for the next day.   

1 comment:

  1. Thank you making me relax after reading this post. I've been in stress from this past few days because of college.

    ReplyDelete