Tuesday, August 25, 2015

15-Goals

Do I have the right to live, do I have the right to say, do I have the right to be a human a person in this world? Why do we exist in this world when this world is filled with sins? Why were we born if we are just here to work hard and gain money that cant be succeed after death? Now I would like to talk about my belief through God, what I was made for, what I was sent for.

I am not saying that I am an angel that came down from heaven, nether am I a devil that came from hell. I am standing here, or maybe lying here in this world because I came here with a goal. A goal that my God my father gave to fulfill while I am still in this world. And as long as I don't succeed in the goal that he sent me here I won't be able to die peacefully.

How do you think we were created in this world of ours? There are people say that we were moneys long time ago, but in the book of Genesis in the bible it said that God created men by his own image.
We are not made the same, we are different in both body and characteristics.

What is your goal living in this world? Have you ever imagine the world you will be after you die? In the bible there was this kind of story; these is a wise man that has wealth and riches, big house fulfilled dreams and also a tomb to bury him. Then there come a woman asking him this, "Then what have you prepared after life?" If you were this man what would you say? What is your goal that you can succeed after life?

You know in most of the story of the bible they are telling about the things that you will do to be saved, the things that you will do after death. Whatever you have achieved, even you have a high position in this world you wont be able to bring it with you after life. I remember in my bible studies there was a person who said that bible stands for:
B-basic
I-instructions
B-before
L-leaving
E-earth

  My goal in my life is to tell those that I met my whole life, the friends and families about my belief of God and the truth that sent me free. And I have the right to be a person for God our creator has created me with his own image and character to make me a fisher of men.

Do you have what it takes to be a human? What are your goals, what can you say?
Let me know with the comments bellow..

 
  

2 comments:

  1. Well I think that the humans are born to die. Anyways nice work keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good perception about us! But you could do different kinds of things that you like before you die! <3

    ReplyDelete